Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Shameless Self Promotion No. 5



Admittedly, some time has passed since my last post to this blog ... but I am committed to getting back on track. For starters, I have a short stack of publications I need to report. I don't just list these to fulfill an inner need to glorify myself, you know ... the idea is attract attention to these fine magazines and anthologies in hopes of increasing sales.

With that in mind, I submit for your approval Thrilling Tales of Fantastic Adventure, Issue 4, available through Rainfall Books. This issue contains three "uncanny, exciting and mysterious" stories including "The Garden Fortress" by David Conyers, "There Was a Rocket" by Pierre Comtois and my contribution, a short story called "Cracks" which happens to be the first piece of fiction I sold back in 1991, reprinted here for the first time since its debut in Nocturnal Lyric, Issue 28, 1992.

No comments: